Kill Bill (2001)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
you turn and look at them like
Cant trust a nigga with cuts in his eyebrows
yeah I might rob yo nerd ass
u short nigga cant eem reach into my pocket he gon try n wrap his hair around me n climb up the shit
nobody was eem talmbout YOU I MEANT IN GENERAL I GOT MORE HANDS THAN YOU ACCEPT IT N RUN WIT IT GO WATCH ANIME
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
boy my name is Eduardo fuck I look like being named ben
me: what’s for dinner?
her: *spreads her legs*
so, did you not cook or ….. cause popeyes closes at 10 and i need to leave now if i’m gon make it.
"It’s all about color. It’s about people deciding what you deserve. About people wanting what they don’t deserve. About whites thinking they run this world no matter what."